FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Mommy's intuition was right!



I feel very blessed to announce that we will welcome a BABY BOY!
This is a very nice profile shot of our baby. All is healthy and well. Again, Geoff and I are excited to have a son joining our family. For a while I have felt like it would be a boy. When I thought about girl names or having a girl is just didn't seem right. Geoff, on the other hand, had a dream that lead him to think we'd be having a girl. But he didn't mind being wrong- he is thrilled with the idea of having a son.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We're having a boy too! Life is good! keep in touch.

Jessica Probert said...

Hooray! Congratulations Ellen and Geoff!!! Can't wait to meet him... I'm so excited for you two! Love you, Ellen!

Abbie said...

Congratulations! Boys are so fun! YAYAY!

Megan and Jeremy said...

Yippee!! Congratulations you guys :-) That always makes the baby seem more real to me. Little baby boys are so fun! Can't wait until he arrives.

goldsblog said...

I have to second what other people have said--little boys are awesome. :) Congratulations!!!

- Lizzie Landon

NatalieD said...

When will little Grayson be joining your family?