FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

More of Garrett



Grandma with Garrett. Geoff and I were so grateful to have my mother out for a few days to help out with things and teach us some of her baby magic.
Grace has come out to spend time with us and meet her new little brother. She has been a great big sister- holding him and helping mom out.


This plate was given to Geoff by my father to put on the tractor he is loaning to us. We found another place to hang it.




3 comments:

NatalieD said...

I can't wait to meet little Garrett and hold him!

Ashley said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys. And I'm glad that everything went smoothley for you.

heather said...

YAY!!! Congrats Ellen!! I just read your labor/delivery story and think you totally rock! :) Garrett is perfect in every way, and he's pretty darn lucky to have you and Geoff as parents!!