FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Changes

I have adored reading my sisters newly established blog.
 She has inspired me to revisit this old past time.

 It would be too overwhelming to describe the journey I have been on since I last wrote; that will have to come another day, but here is a quick snap shot.



Most if you know about this:

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top_stories/story/Mother-gives-birth-while-standing-Grandma-makes/Pb1ZAMxRPU6_Focp3yGIDw.cspx#.T7w4NyExnu4.blogger

I still can't believe Lilly came in the whirlwind she did.

 All of the chaos going on before Lilly came was not included in the news story.

Very unexpectedly, my water broke and then all heck broke loose with it.
  •  We were getting Gabriel ready to be pick up by either my cousin or my aunt- they were on the phone with both a different times.
  •  They were on the phone with the midwives as well updating them of our status.
  • I got into the shower with my clothes on because the contractions had really gotten intense.
  • The smoke alarm started blaring because it picked up the steam from my shower.
  • My mom was running around gathering the last few things to take with us.
  •  In the end, Gabe just got packed into the car to come with us only to have the baby crown while I was on the way out to the car.


And, of course Lilly, was given the middle name Elizabeth because my mother caught her.

 



Lilly has grown, but not much. She still is a small little Lillybug. But she is a mover. She was actively rolling front to back and across a floor at 4 months. She was crawling by 6 months. Now she is 7 months and loves to crawl to a toy taller then her and pull herself to standing. (I think she is just trying to gain the skills to run away from her ever in charge brother.)






I am pretty sure she pulled on the cord to get herself standing under that desk.




Gabriel Loved meeting Santa.


1 comment:

Megan and Jeremy said...

Good to see a new post Ellen :) Love the pictures of your sweet babies!! Still can't believe that crazy birth story :)